Feedjit - Let Us Travel Around The World !

Thursday, July 15, 2010 · Posted in , , ,

It's totally + really amazing. I have seen Feedjit in many blogs before. Feedjit also can drive more traffic to your blog. In the other side, you also can see where your blog visitor come from. It's really interesting rite? Just look at the picture above. I was so happy to see that the peoples from other nation comes to my blog. Hope they will understand what I'm writing because I know that my English is not too good but I'm trying . Sometimes, I also use non-proper English and they were angry! I'm so sorry for that. Aha! And for this Feedjit, I encourage you to put it in your blog. Try this out now and get a super traffic!!! :-)

Oh.. I almost forget to say this. if you were happy, can you click the happy mammoth picture below? Thanks ya! :-p

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Flag Counter

Free counters!