#4 YouthSays : Slash LIVE In KL !

Friday, July 9, 2010 · Posted in ,

"Saul Hudson (born 23 July 1965), better known by his stage name Slash, is a British-American musician. Best-known as the former lead guitarist of the hard rock band Guns N' Roses, with whom he performed and recorded between 1985 and 1996, he later formed the eponymous Slash's Snakepit and co-founded Velvet Revolver with his former bandmates Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum. His debut solo album, Slash, was released in April 2010." (From Wikipedia)

Actually, I'm promoting my fourth Youthsays' Campaign : Slash Live In KL. So, as usual, I hope all my reader can click on this link : http://malaysia.youthsays.com/firdhaus/Slash-Live-in-KL to support this campaign. It's easy man. I only need your click my reader.

I also put Slash's picture on the right side of my blog below Kit Kat and Messi picture. Feel free to click it all dear :-) Help me, and I'll help you. Trust me :-)

Click x100 please!!!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Flag Counter

Free counters!