11 Responses to “ Piranha Attack! [PIC] ”

  1. eeeeyeekkk.....
    aisk2..ltak a gambar lain...
    add ym ye adik
    mahera_13769@y.c

    ReplyDelete
  2. pe plak kak...
    bnda2 cani la kna bgtaw...
    ha..dah tu...
    jgn la lg p pntai2..
    bahye2...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dorg pakai bikini....
    pirana 2 pun geram r...
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...
    piranha pn reti ke?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. dammmmm look at those people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's obviously from the movie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I hope there not dead

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am single and looking for romance in grade 7 I go to crystal park school let me know if u go to my school

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's fucking brutal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Flag Counter

Free counters!